Count Me In Weekend Away - 8th to 10th March 2019
NEW Details about our speakers and a link to Pulse ministries who have been booked to provide our children and young people's programme have been added below.
Book now for our Count Me In Weekend Away in 2019. Here's a link to the short booking form to let us know you are definitely coming.
If you have a few more minutes you can jump straight to the full booking form which asks for the names of your party, ages of any children, dietary requirements, accommodation preferences and travel arrangements.
We had a great time in March 2017 - so join us for another fantastic weekend away.
It's an opportunity for us to build deeper relationships with God and each other as a church family.
- Location - Kings's Park Conference Centre, Northampton
- Cost - £120 per adult, under 18's free*
- Who is going? - Approximately 140 of us, to include a wide spread of ages, backgrounds and family circumstances
- Speakers - Kevin and Anne Roberts - see more about them here
- Programme - mix of worship, formal teaching, workshops and fun together
- Children and Young People's (for ages 5 to 18) programme run by Pulse Ministries
- Accommodation mostly in twin rooms with ensuite facilities
- Includes all meals from dinner on Friday evening to lunch on Sunday and concludes with afternoon tea/coffee
- Lifts will be co-ordinated nearer the time
* We don't want cost to be an obstacle so financial support will be available
Places are limited so book soon to avoid disappointment!
If you have a question or wish to book more than 4 adult tickets and/or 4 Children's tickets please contact us here
We look forward to sharing a great weekend with you.
Hilary, Richard, Bekka, Daniela, Mary, Alan, Charlie and Cathy
The Planning team